Spring 2022 graduates
Congratulations to students who completed their courses in December 2021 or April 2022.
Faculty of Arts & Science
Monday, June 6 – 10 a.m.
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Geography, Planning & Environment
- Health, Kinesiology & Applied Physiology
- Individualized Program- Pure Sciences (Graduate- level)
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Undergraduate Certificate - Science Foundations
Monday, June 6 – 3 p.m.
- Applied Human Sciences
- Individualized Program - Social Sciences (Graduate-level)
- Religions and Cultures
- Simone de Beauvoir Institute & Women Studies
- Sociology & Anthropology
- Undergraduate Certificate – Arts & Science
Monday, June 6 – 7:30 p.m.
- Classics, Modern Languages & Linguistics
- Communication Studies
- Études françaises
- Individualized Program - Humanities (Graduate-level)
- Liberal Arts College
- Political Science
- School of Community & Public Affairs
- School of Irish Studies
- Theological Studies
Tuesday, June 7 – 3 p.m.
- Building, Civil & Environmental Engineering (BCEE)
- Chemical & Materials Engineering (CME)
- Mech, Industrial & Aerospace Engineering (MIAE)
Thursday, June 9 – 3 p.m.
- Accountancy (CERTU), Grad Certificate, Grad Diploma)
- Finance (BCOMM, MSC)
- General Administration
- Business Administration (GCERT, GDIP, PhD*)
- Business Studies (CERTU)
- Foundations for Business (CERTU)
- Quantitative Business Studies (GCERT)
- International Business (BCOMM)
- Management (MSC)
- Marketing (MSC)
- Supply Chain & Business Technology Management (BCOMM, MSCM)
*Includes all Doctor of Philosophy - Business Administration in: Accountancy; Finance; Marketing; Management; or Supply Chain & Business Technology Management
Haven't applied to graduate yet? You'll have to pay a late fee.
Ceremony dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Please note that, due to evolving conditions and public health restrictions related to COVID-19, convocation ceremonies may be cancelled at short notice. We thank you for your understanding.
At the ceremonies, Concordia may photograph, tape, film, webcast or broadcast the ceremony and reception. Images may be used in Concordia University promotional materials.