Event Space Requests
- A minimum of 10 business days is required to process events without food or alcohol.
- A minimum of 20 business days is required to process events with alcohol where a Reunion Permit from the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (RACJ) is needed: http://www.concordia.ca/hospitality/event-logistics/alcohol-at-events.html
- A minimum of 20 business days is required to process events with external guest speakers and high-profile attendees.
- A minimum of 25 business days is required to process events with food where a MAPAQ Permit is needed (i.e.: high-risk foods are sold: http://www.concordia.ca/hospitality/event-logistics/food-at-events.html
- A minimum of 35 business days is required to process events with alcohol that will be open to the public and held outdoors: http://www.concordia.ca/hospitality/event-logistics/alcohol-at-events.html
Student Project/Course Outcome Space Requests
The Faculty of Fine Arts supports students in presenting their projects/course outcomes by facilitating the casual use of some of its spaces.
- Any Fine Arts student presenting a project/course outcome must complete the Project/Course Outcome Space Request form and include the required documents. If you are holding an event related to the presentation of your project/course outcome, please refer to the above Event Space Request section.
- Students presenting as part of a class group show/exhibit must submit their forms collectively. If there is an event related to the show/exhibit, please refer to the above Event Space Request section.
- Project/Course Outcome Space Requests are assessed by the Event Analyst, Building Manager, Hygiene and Lab Safety Officer (EH&S), and Fire and Public Safety Officer. The details provided must allow the assessment team to clearly understand the project, assess the appropriateness of the space and make the proper recommendations with regards to safety regulations.
- The University is not responsible for any accidental or intentional damages to the works while on display.
- A minimum of 10 business days is required to process student course outcome projects.
- A minimum of 15 business days is required to process class (group) course outcome projects.
- Facilities & services
- Fine Arts buildings
- FOFA Gallery
- Digital art resources
- Academic and research facilities
- Performance facilities
- Studio support facilities
- Health and safety
- Space planning 2018-2019
These are booked separately from other spaces. Visit the venues page for details on all the performance venues and to request a booking.
For requests coming from outside the Faculty, and requests for spaces outside the Faculty of Fine Arts, please contact Hospitality Concordia at 514-848-2424 ext. 4999.