How to apply
- Apply online and attach the following to the online application form:
- Music Therapy Option form
- A 500-word statement of purpose
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof of citizenship
- Information on video audition: 1) Title of each musical selection 2) Medium (e.g., instrument, voice, or combination) 3) Time Marker on video (e.g., indicate the time on the video where each selection stops and starts)
- All other required documents
- Submit your video auditions via Slideroom.
Applicants for the MA in Music Therapy are required to submit ONE video audition. This audition must include the following:
1) Piano (2 selections)
2) Guitar (2 selections)
3) Voice (2 selections): can be A Capella or self-accompanied by guitar or piano
4) Primary instrument (1 selection) if different from piano, guitar, or voice
*Applicants who have completed/are completing Concordia University's Graduate Diploma in Music Therapy are not required to submit a video audition.