Here are the regulations and guidelines for the use of the equipment at the CDA.
Check-outs, and reservations
Disclaimer: by checking-out items from CDA you understand and agree to the terms and conditions of lending. Any loss or damage of the equipment and/or its parts and components is your responsibility all through the lending period (from the moment you pick up the equipment until you return it).
Check-outs are made in person at CDA-AVR Room EV 5-770 (presentation of your ID card is mandatory). Reservations are made online. Pick up and return of 5 items or greater should be scheduled between 9h30 and 16h00.
Access is limited to:
- Faculty teaching in the current semester.
- Undergraduate students taking a Fine Arts course in the current semester.
- Current Fine Arts Graduate students.
- Members of Milieux Institute.
- Faculty fo Fine Arts employees.
- Per item late fees:
- Equipment under $ 1000 = $2.50/hour or $25 day/overnight.
- Equipment over $ 1000 = $5/hour or $50 day/overnight.
- Laptops and Data Projectors - $5/hour or $300 day/overnight.
VA Building Equipment Access
Access to audiovisual equipment in the VA building is available via an equipment drop-off room, professors VA-019, students VA-021-1. Professors who wish to access equipment for their classes in the VA building must have a Concordia University security access card. Bookings for equipment are made by phone or in person at the EV depot, EV-5-770, 514-848-2424 x3438.
Semester Reservations for AV carts (faculty only)
Semester reservations can be submitted two weeks prior to the beginning of a term. An email is sent to faculty providing the opening date that CDA will accept reservation requests.
Reservation requests must be submitted using the semester reservation online form.