See PhD course offerings as listed on the Interuniversity PhD in Art History website.
For PhD course offerings in previous years, visit our archives.
2017 Fall Term
- HAR 9201 / ARTH 809 - BLOCK A SEMINAR, Integrative Seminar: Art History and It's Methodologies I
- ARTH 805 - What Do We Owe The Object?
- HAR 7002 - BLOCK B SEMINAR: Reinterpreting the Past, Memory, Inheritances
2018 Winter Term
- HAR 9202 / ARTH 810 - BLOCK A SEMINAR, Integrative Seminar: Art History and It's Methodologies II
- HAR 8001 - BLOCK B SEMINAR: Who Can Read the Book of Nature?: Artists, Scientists and Their Concepts of Nature
- HAR 915G - BLOCK B SEMINAR: Between Speech and Practice: History and Theory of the Exhibition and The Police Station