Are you sure?
Confidence, Anxiety & Doubt
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is much more than checking behaviours - anxiety, doubt, and the confidence you have in your own memory all play a role. OCD is often called the doubting disease but it really isn't about doubt - new research suggests memory is key to understanding OCD. This episode is about anxiety, doubt, memory and the latest on OCD.
Featuring excerpts from a talk by Adam Radomsky (Professor, Psychology and Research Chair in Anxiety and Related Disorders) and a conversation with journalist Aphrodite Salas. Recorded at This is Concordia NOW in collaboration with TOL.
- TOL: The Podcast
- Future Small Screen-Talking TV
- Up, Up & Away with Jonah Keri
- Urban Futures – the City Designed
- PhD Comics
- Connecting the Dots: Crime & Chemistry
- Truth & Consquences
- Indigenous Cultures – Expression, Resistance, Resilience
- Everybody Does Drag
- Making Art, Making Politics — The Alternative
- Digital Futures – Part I
- Digital Futures – Part II
- A Conversation with Sheldon Kennedy & Sandi Curtis
- Are you sure? Confidence, Anxiety & Doubt
- Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency
- Maker Culture & Learning
- Digital Life, Digital Identity
- Leonard Cohen, Darth Vader & Food Trucks
- Leonard Cohen Stern Symposium