General Graduate Registration Information
- Class schedule
- Engineering course descriptions
- Course change form: Drop/Add
- Authorization to Register as a Non-Degree Student (Independent/Visiting)
- Verify course registration: MyConcordia Portal
On-line Registration (M.Eng ONLY)
Please Note: On-line registration is available to CURRENT M.Eng. students only.
NEW students are NOT permitted to register on-line for their first semester.
MASc & PhD students
Consult with your thesis supervisor on course selection and get his/her signature of approval on the Registration Form.
The following courses need NOT be registered:
- ENGR 8901: MASc thesis
- ENCS 8501: PhD Comprehensive Examination
- ENCS 8511: Doctoral Research Proposal
- ENCS 8911: PhD thesis
Ph.D. students may register for ENCS 8011 (Ph.D. Seminar) only after they have completed ENCS 8511 (Doctoral Research Proposal).
Graduate Thesis information
Students must submit the thesis to the Thesis Office at least 6 weeks before the defence date for PhD thesis and 3-weeks for M.A.Sc thesis.
Join the conversation
The Thesis Office produces an online database of all theses produced since 1978. It is searchable by convocation, degree, supervisor, thesis title key words or student.