Hall Building: Planned interruption of ventilation system - August 17 to 20, 2020
To the users and occupants of the H Building,
Please be advised that a planned interruption of the ventilation system is SCHEDULED from Monday, 2020-08-17 at 05:00 to Thursday, 2020-08-20 at 18:00. This interruption is required to modify the ventilation distribution as part of a project to replace ventilation systems 7, 8, 9, 10 & 83.
• S- Hall / Henry F. Hall Building
• Rooms with no ventilation from Monday 2020-08-17 at 05:00 to Thursday 2020-08-20 at 18:00:
o H00 Level: H-007, H009, H-0011-1, H-0011-2, H-0013, H-0015, H-0017, H-0019, H-0020, H-0021, H-0023, H-0024, H-0076
o H0 Level: H-021
o H1 Level: H-115
• Rooms with no ventilation on Monday 2020-08-17 from 6:00 to 16:00:
o H00 Level: H-001, H-003, H-005, H-0045, H-0046, H-0047, H-0072
o H0 Level: H-01, H-05
• For health and safety concerns, no activities should be planned during the specified periods within rooms with no ventilation.
• A temporary enclosure will be set up in the H00 level corridor in front of H-0076 to perform the ventilation work and restrict passage through this corridor from Monday 2020-08-17 at 05:00 to Wednesday 2020-08-19 at 10:00. An alternate route must be used during this period.
We thank you for your understanding.