Loyola - Temporary closure of pedestrian access (Hingston Hall to SP-PY corridor) September 4-7, 2018
To the users and occupants of the Loyola Campus,
Please be advised that pedestrian access from Hingston Hall to the SP-PY corridor doors will be closed from Tuesday, 2018-09-04 to Friday, 2018-09-07.
● Pedestrian access from Hingston Hall to the SP-PY corridor is closed. Signage will direct pedestrians to enter from the east PY entrance.
What will not be impacted
● SP-PY corridor doors to the Grove remain functional.
● SP main entrance and universal access ramp remain functional.
● Vehicle access to Hingston Hall from the Terrebonne entrance remains functional.
● Pedestrian access from JR to SP remains functional.
● Emergency exits from SP remain functional.
We thank you for your understanding.