OUT NOW: The JMSB Mag talks kombucha + artificial intelligence
“A priority for us is engaging more students, alumni and other members of the community,” says Anne-Marie Croteau, dean of JMSB.
“One way we can do this is by providing them with value-added business news in JMSB Mag.”
In the latest edition:
- The magazine’s Making It section includes a profile of Emilio Imbriglio, president and CEO of Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton. The proud JMSB grad (BComm 81, GrDip 82) talks about his path to success and shares video tips on what it takes to be an effective leader.
- Need to Know explores how Montreal is becoming a leader in the area of artificial intelligence (AI) and how advances in this field will impact business in the coming years.
- Commerce chez nous, which celebrates the local movers, shakers and all-around business disruptors in our home province, offers a profile of RISE, the local kombucha maker that is bringing a cult beverage to the masses.
- Next-Gen Spotlight provides an in-depth look at the latest cutting-edge AI research being conducted by Rustam Vahidov, JMSB professor of supply chain and business technology management.
- Leadership de demain examine les enjeux et tendances dans le domaine du leadership. Dans cette édition, chercheuse à l’École de gestion John-Molson, Kathleen Boies fait la lumière sur les meilleures pratiques de formation des leaders.
Exploring Canada's media landscape above the 60th parallel
Shimon Amir and Catherine Russell are Concordia’s first Distinguished University Research Professors
Power up! Concordia and McGill students head to China to build a zero-energy home — in 22 days
$100,000 Thiel Fellowship finalist Philippe Kwiatkowski is ready to take the next step with his startup
The voice of Concordia — en français
Find an expert
Search for an expert to comment on any topic
Enter a phrase or keyword