Concordia Media Relations launches new webpage!
The Media Relations team has launched its new webpage — designed with journalists in mind. The enhanced format of the page will make it easier and faster to find experts for commentary on a story, to discover the latest research and to locate fast facts about Concordia University.
Media Relations is your Concordia connection.
New features on the Media Relations webpage
- Ask our experts — a real-time list of experts ready to comment on the latest hot topics
- Find an Expert — a sleek new design to find the perfect expert for a story
- The latest press releases on Concordia research and news
- Featured videos with our researchers, students and alumni
- Recently published opinion pieces by Concordians
- A brand new multimedia section with online media kits for major Concordia events, a downloadable photo archive and fast facts
Keep up-to-date with the latest research stories, press releases, events and experts available for commentary by following Media Relations on Twitter @ConcordiaUnews.
Our team (always at your disposal!)
- Christine Mota – Director of Media Relations and University Spokesperson
514-848-2424, ext. 4884
Follow on Twitter @ChristineMota
- Cléa Desjardins – Senior Advisor
514-848-2424, ext. 5068
Follow on Twitter @CleaDesjardins
- Fiona Downey – Advisor
514-848-2424, ext. 2518
Follow on Twitter @Fiodow
- Nadia Kherif – Advisor
514-848-2424, ext. 4187
Follow on Twitter @MediaNad
- Marisa Lancione – Coordinator
514-848-2424, ext. 4880
Follow on Twitter @MarisaLancione
Subscribe to our newsletter
Each week the Media Relations team issues the NOW newsletter with handpicked stories for journalists. Not on our mailing list? Sign-up here.
We want your feedback
We'd love to hear from you! What works for you? What doesn't? Would you like to see more of certain services? Let us know! Email email@example.com with your questions and comments.
Keep checking our website, as we continue to make improvements and stay tuned for our French page too!
Join us on Twitter @ConcordiaUnews for current tweets about Concordians in the news.