Undergraduate Job Offer at the Centre for Immigration Policy Evaluation (CIPE)
The Centre for Immigration Policy Evaluation (CIPE) at Concordia University is looking for candidates to fill the position of coordinator.
Tasks include: events organization, website management, communication through social media and other platforms as well as punctual assistance to the members.
The coordinator is expected to work 10 hours a week and will be paid according to the rates of the TRAC collective agreement. Learn more about CIPE here: https://www.concordia.ca/artsci/polisci/research/cipe.html
Start date is negotiable but must be before January 10, 2018. The first contract will end on June 1, 2018, with a possibility of extension for 2018–2019 based on job performance and continued registration at Concordia University.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a full time undergraduate student at Concordia University (any year and any program welcome);
- Be bilingual, including in writing;
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0;
- Be interested in immigration policies and immigrant integration dynamics.
Assets also include:
- Knowledge of social media management tools and of web design;
- Experience related to immigration.
To apply, please prepare a portfolio including:
- A letter of intent;
- A CV;
- A complete transcript of courses taken at Concordia.
Prof. Mireille Paquet will receive applications until November 20, 2017 at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact via email at the same address.
Only selected candidates will be contacted and no acknowledgement of receipt for applications will be sent.
Find an expert
Search for an expert to comment on any topic
Enter a phrase or keyword