Deloitte National Leadership Conference 2019
This is a three-day event, taking place from June 10 to June 12 2019.
Experience the Deloitte difference!
No one knows the future, but if you want to understand and contribute to Deloitte’s impact on professional services, you want to be here. Whatever industry you’re passionate about, whatever technologies you want to work with, whatever you’re looking for, you can find them at Deloitte. It’s here.
The opportunity of a lifetime awaits!
Each year, we select 100 exceptionally talented students from across Canada to attend the Deloitte National Leadership Conference (DNLC). Watch a teaser from last year’s conference.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Find your future – impact your career by connecting with leaders of the firm and learning about the future of professional services
- Learn to lead – strengthen your skills by learning fundamental leadership principles and traits to give you a competitive edge as you begin your own career
- Make an impact that matters – gain exposure to the client experience by building and pitching a solution for a real-life challenge
When: June 10th – 12th, 2019
Where: Deloitte University in Toronto
All expenses paid by Deloitte
As an ideal candidate, you…
- Are a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year student in a post-secondary program
- Have a keen interest in pursuing a career in professional services
- Are interested in at least one of our six services: Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory, Consulting, Tax, Audit, or Omnia AI
How to apply:
- Submit your cover letter, resume and most recent unofficial transcript in one PDF document
- Be sure that your ‘First Location Preference’ directly reflects where you are interested in launching your career
Apply here before February 24!
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
8 Adelaide St W 3rd Floor, Toronto, ON M5H 0A9