French Business Communication: Networking and Training Event
This event is a great opportunity for international and out of province students to practice their French and networking skills. It allows students to learn more about on and off campus resources to learn French and to integrate in Montreal. Local students are also welcome as they too can discover opportunities to tutor and teach French at Concordia or with local partners.
Speed networking activity: students will take turns connecting with on and off campus partners to explore opportunities for French language learning or volunteer opportunities where they can continue to practice their French.
A compulsory preparatory workshop on March 12th from 11 to 12 p.m. will be required for all students wishing to participate in the French Business Communication: Networking and Training Event.
*Refreshments and snacks will be provided*
Participating Organizations (more to be added):
-Student Success Centre (Student Learning Services)
-Département d’études françaises
-Peter McGill Community Council
-Centre d’action bénévole de Montréal
-Ressources Jeunesse Emploi
-Chambre de Commerce du Montréal Métropolitain
HOW TO REGISTER
1) Login to MyConcordia Portal using your netname and password
2) Under “Student Services”, click on “Counselling and Development”
3) Carefully read the usage Terms and Conditions and click “Accept” if you agree
4) Click on “Events and Workshops”
5) Search for “French Business Communication Networking and Training Event”
6) Select the event and click on “Register”