Walmart's Assistant Manager Graduate Program Recruitment Event
Target Audience: B.Comm, B.Admin, BA, Engineering and Computer Science
Are you looking to START your CAREER at a Fortune 1 retailer?
Walmart’s Assistant Manager Graduate Program
2018 for associates at Walmart Canada will be an exciting year as we continue to invest in our network of more than 400 stores, focusing on saving Canadians' money so they can live better. We will continue to roll out our refreshed and reinvented supercentres and will continue expanding our ecommerce business and online grocery pickup. We are looking for best-in-class store leadership teams to help us meet the needs and expectations of Canadian families.
This year we will be hiring graduates from across Canada to join Walmart Canada’s Assistant Manager Graduate Program. Upon graduation, candidates will be offered a fulltime permanent Assistant Manager role. The selected graduates will then launch their career in Store Operations with a 12 week leadership development program that is a combination of operational theory and hands on experience managing store operations in a fast paced-retail environment.
WHY should I apply?
• Opportunity to discover the inner workings of one of the most successful companies in the world
• Best-in-class training and development
• Multiple and diverse career opportunities
• Starting base salary of $50k+, Annual bonus, Deferred Profit Share Plan, Associate Stock Purchase Plan, associate discount
• 3 Weeks Vacation and full benefits effective on your start date
Am I eligible?
• Must be graduating by SPRING 2018
• Desire and ability to model Walmart’s core values, including Act with Integrity, Respect for the Individual, Service to the Customer and Striving for Excellence
• Strong leadership & organizational capabilities
• Must be eligible to work in Canada
• Walmart will accommodate accessibility needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Start: June 2018
Rotation 1: StoreOperations (7 weeks)
Rotation 2: Management Essentials (4 weeks)
Rotation 3: Store Support Centre Basecamp (1 week)
Please note: If you sign up for this event, it is expected that you will show up or cancel as there is limited seating.
Please arrive 15 mins early to register; late arrivals to this event might not be permitted to enter once the presentation has begun.