PMP Conseil Recruitment Event Fall 2017
Location: will be given to students selected to attend.
PMP Conseil, a management consulting firm with head offices in Paris, has been in operation for 14 years, and consists of an international network of over 80 professionals delivering mandates in more than 25 countries. PMP supports its client base across 7 key sectors:
- Telecom & Digital
- Financial Services
- Culture & Media
- Travel & Retail
- Transport & Infrastructure
- Digital Public Policy
We are looking for analysts, consultants and senior consultants to join our growing team in the Montreal office. We are looking for individuals with the following qualifications:
- Bachelors or advanced graduate degree with a strong academic track record
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities, with the ability to communicate (orally and written) in both English and French
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic and a sense of ownership for the firm
- Collaborative individuals with a positive attitude
To be eligible for an invitation to meet the PMP Conseil staff on Monday, September 18, please send a cover letter, résumé, and transcript in one PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Application for PMP Conseil Recruitment Event" before Wednesday, September 13 – 2017 (11:59PM).
Once your documents and Cover letter demonstrate the firm's criteria for outstanding academic excellence and strong leadership potential, a confirmation message with event details will be sent to you.
For more information on the job posting associated with this event, please refer to the CAPS job bank.
Get ready for the event, update your résumé and cover letter