This workshop aims to ensure that participants do not miss out on the little-known research tools and tricks which can be indispensable for effective graduate level research at Concordia in all subject areas. We will cover essentials such as:
1. Pinpointing the best spots on the library web site for graduate students
2. Discovering services, resources and perks reserved for grad students only
3. Knowing when and how to seek in-depth assistance from Concordia subject specialists
4. Using specialized and subject-specific resources
5. Optimizing access to Concordia resources from on and off campus
6. Efficiently accessing material within and beyond Concordia
Participant questions and input will be invited throughout the session.