Happiness (Self-Care) Workshop
This workshop will cover:
- What is self-care - how can you create your own self-care routine
- Who needs self-care - when do we need to practice it
- Discuss positive psychology techniques. How can we make a conscious choice to look for positive emotions every day
- Psychoeducation on PERMA (Positive emotions, engagement, relationships, meaning, and accomplishment)
- Discuss tangible strategies we can work on every day to help us find happiness, and how we can find a well rounded perspective of success
This workshop is part of a group activities that will be run from the newly created Zen Den. The Zen Den is housed in Counselling and Psychological Services and offers students access to a calm space on campus when they feel anxious, overwhelmed or simply in the need of emotional containment.