Following the success of the first edition of the Entertainment Technology Summit in 2016, we are organizing the 2nd edition of 2017, also affiliated with the Canada China International Film Festival (CCIFF) — a cinematographic art- and technology-driven international festival.
The Entertainment Technology Summit is a crucial media for constructing a platform of mutual academic learning and communication about entertainment technology (ET) and everything that surrounds it. ET specialists and peers will discuss multimedia technology, HCI, AR/VR, post-production tools and techniques, and speculate on the future cinema and its convergence with CG, AI, serious games and other domains. At the same time, we present both historical accounts of ET as well as the current state of the art.
Topics cover entertainment technology and aspects related to it, including but not limited to:
- CG, HCI, film, production, AR/VR/MR, projection (small and large scale),
interactive storytelling, serious games, computation art, elastic and
cloud storage, streaming, broadcasting and related libraries and
- Entertainment computing, software engineering processes and
methodologies, distributed systems and web services, APIs, big data and
AI techniques that support ET
- Wearable ET, drone-based technology, 3D printing and gadgets
- Cyber- and physical security, privacy, ethics, and trust issues of ET.
Business processes, co-production issues and industrial challenges in ET
- Interactive works, AR/VR films, installations and