Beyond Disciplines: Where passion meets curriculum
A big FAS thank you to all who came out to our April 19 event, Beyond Disciplines: Where passion meets curriculum!
The event was a tremendous success and we heard from numerous graduate students whose work involves experiential learning.
Stay tuned for news about the next Beyond Disciplines!
Students on a mission: the power of experiential learning
Andrew Woodall, Dean of Students
- Constance Lafontaine & Kendra Besanger, ACT Project (Ageing + Communication + Technology)
- Gabriel Desjardins (Theology)
- Meghan Gagliardi & Annick MF, C-FAR (Critical Feminist Activism and Research)
- Paola Andrea Rojas Gutiérrez (Lanthanide Research Group, Science Odyssey)
- Annick Davignon (U.Lab Social Innovation Hub)
- Marie-Eve Skelling Desmeules (Centre national des arts du cirque)
A reception followed this event. Learn more: concordia.ca/beyonddisciplines