Setting up your Moodle Course
Last updated: November 13, 2020, 5:45 p.m.
This page has been updated to reflect the Moodle 3.9 upgrade
Moodle offers a variety of functionality for instructors to display content such as documents and media. However, it has much more to offer than being a repository for content. Instructors can also use the space to facilitate a number of course activities including, assignment submission and grading, discussion forums, peer editing, and collaborative spaces, such as wikis.
- Moodle @ York University Training & Documentation Page - ***Excellent step-by-step instructions for many Moodle features.
- Concordia Moodle Help for Instructors (Moodle login required)
- Using Moodle to facilitate learning
- Setting up your Moodle Course
- Using Assignments in Moodle
- Using Discussion Forums
- Using Moodle Quizzes
- Managing communications
- Moodle Activities and Resources
- Administering online open-book exams in Moodle: Quiz or Assignment?
- Using Moodle to collect feedback
- What's new in Moodle 3.9?