Break areas on campus during COVID-19
Concordia has designated areas where individual students can eat a snack that they have brought with them for a short break between on-campus activities or time in the library. The designated areas are for people to take a break alone, not to gather.
Please note that spaces are limited and social distancing and hygiene protocols need to be respected, including:
- Always keep at least two metres from others.
- Respect maximum occupancy numbers where you see them posted.
- Respect seating arrangements and do not move furniture.
- Clean your hands frequently, especially before and after eating.
- Wear a face covering unless you are eating or drinking.
- Do not share food or beverages.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or the crook of your elbow, then wash your hands.
- Limit your time in a break area to allow others an opportunity to use it.
- Bring your garbage to a sorting station.
- If others have left the space dirty, call 514-848-2424, ext. 2400.
Sir George Williams Campus
Engineering, Computer Science and Visual Arts Integrated Complex
Henry F. Hall Building
J.W. McConnell Building
John Molson Building
Richard J. Renaud Science Complex