- Always keep at least two metres from others.
- Respect seating arrangements and do not move furniture.
- Clean your hands frequently, especially before and after eating.
- Wear a procedure mask unless you are eating or drinking.
- Do not share food or beverages.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or the crook of your elbow, then wash your hands.
- Bring your garbage to a sorting station.
- If others have left the space dirty, call 514-848-2424, ext. 2400.
Taking a break on campus during COVID-19
Designated spaces are available for Concordians who wish to eat meals or take a break, provided they follow health guidelines.