- Are you experiencing one of the following symptoms?
- Fever (oral temperature greater than 38.1°C/100.6°F)
- Recent cough or worsening of a chronic cough
- Difficulty breathing, like you are out of breath
- Sudden loss of smell without nasal congestion
- Sore throat
- Runny nose or congestion of unknown cause
- Are you experiencing two or more of the following symptoms?
- Generalized muscle pain (not related to physical exertion)
- Major fatigue
- Significant loss of appetite
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach-ache of unknown cause
- Have you returned from travelling outside of Canada in the last 14 days and DO NOT qualify for government quarantine exceptions?
If you respond yes to any of these questions, you are not permitted on campus and must complete the COVID-19 Self-declaration Form.
For details see the Procedure for COVID-19 page.