Course Code: CEWD 432Front-end? Full-stack? Let’s go! This course is where you’ll learn the fundamentals of designing and creating static webpages with an emphasis on good styling and responsive design. You’ll also get some vital exposure to web servers and hosting. Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll be able to create static responsive web pages with styling while hosting their work on private and public servers. Just follow the script and you’ll be well on your way to a great career!
|CEWP 210||DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRAMMING BASICS|
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
Our approachThis course features lectures and hands-on programming practice led by seasoned industry professionals who’ll guide you every step of the way as you learn industry standards and best practices. To succeed, you will be required to do 5-10 hours of work per week outside of class time. If you have little or no prior knowledge, you’ll need more time to gain familiarity with the concepts. Note that this is an online, synchronous course.
• Anyone who wants to take the first step towards a career as a front-end or full-stack developer.
• Anyone who wants to develop or broaden their programming skills.
• Programmers who want to learn a new language to open new career horizons.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University