SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
If that's the case, press reboot and take this course.
*** SUMMER 2020 BOOTCAMPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE. SEE UPCOMING DATES FOR DETAILS. ***
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Understand how web pages are crawled, indexed and ranked by search engines;
• Implement on-site and off-site SEO strategies and techniques;
• Accurately track, measure and analyze web metrics and statistics;
• Incorporate social media and content marketing into SEO strategy.
Our approachIn this program, you'll gain real-world knowledge, experience and insights through hands-on training from industry experts with a wealth of experience. Individual and group activities are very hands-on, bridging the gap between theory and practice.
Who benefits the most?• Students who have completed CEWD 219 and want to continue their education.
• Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of SEO.
• Students who want to work in advertising, social media, public relations, website creation, writing for the web and management.
• Students moving onward to an academic path in the web world.
• Employees in marketing, communications or sales who want to refresh their skills or open new horizons.
• Small-business owners, entrepreneurs or association members who manage their own communications.
• Website owners/managers who want to maximize their reach on the web.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University