SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Understand the role of SEO in the digital marketing eco-system and consumer journey;
• Identify SEO trends and insights;
• Understand how web pages are crawled, indexed and ranked by search engines and create an SEO optimized website/landing page;
• Accurately track, measure and analyze web metrics and statistics;
• Create a detailed technical and content audit.
Our approachIn this program, you'll gain real-world knowledge, experience and insights through hands-on training from industry experts with a wealth of experience. Individual and group activities are very hands-on, bridging the gap between theory and practice. This course is designed for the students to meet regularly during live synchronous learning in an online virtual classroom (Zoom).
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of SEO.
• Students who want to work in advertising, social media, public relations, website creation, writing for the web and management.
• Employees in marketing, communications or sales who want to refresh their skills or open new horizons.
• Small-business owners, entrepreneurs or association members who manage their own communications.
• Business owners and managers who want to maximize their reach on the web.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Interested in the above mentioned course? Take it on its own or as part of the following programs:
- Diploma in Website Creation and Design
- Diploma in Website Visibility and Interface Design
- Diploma in Social Media Applications and Marketing - Full-time, Part-time
© Concordia University