ADVANCED TECHNIQUES IN WEBSITE DESIGN
Well, we bet you can make better ones. A lot better. In this course, you'll learn advanced techniques like responsive design for mobile devices, effective use of CSS and design patterns to enhance UX, and interface design that combines cutting-edge aesthetics with total functionality to meet the expectations of global audiences. If you're ready to take web design to the next level, just press enter.
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Build upon your knowledge of HTML and CSS to create advanced websites;
• Upgrade your skills in idea- and visual-interface design and UX;
• Learn new layout and positioning techniques including Flex and CSS grid;
• Create web pages using HTML5, CSS3 effects, web fonts, video and audio, media queries, basic jQuery and more;
• Broaden your understanding of designing for diverse web audiences;
• Improve the overall look, feel and usability of your websites.
Our approachIn this program, you'll gain real-world skills and best practices from seasoned industry experts. Better still, you'll learn through lectures, discussions and hands-on projects using the most powerful equipment and the very latest software. No online tutorial even comes close to this type of education.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of website design.
• Students who want to work in advertising, animation, graphic design, illustration, printmaking, page layout or digital publication.
• Anyone interested in updating their professional portfolio with the latest design trends.
• Students following an academic path in web design.
• Employees in marketing, communications or sales who want to refresh their skills or open new horizons.
• Small-business owners or association members who manage their own communications.
• Exhibition designers, fine artists, interior designers, landscape architects, multimedia specialists, photographers and UX designers could also greatly benefit from courses in this program.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
|CEWP 329||HTML5 AND CASCADING STYLE SHEETS|
© Concordia University