Understanding Digital and Web Analytics to thrive
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand the fundamentals of digital analytics: what is it and how can it help you measure and optimize your digital performance to achieve superior results;
• Familiarize yourself with key tools and measurements essential for building strong performance plans.
• Apply your learning practically to build custom dashboards and engage in peer exchanges to enhance your digital analytics game.
• Emerge with a foundational understanding that can be actively applied in your own business context.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, demonstrations, sub-group discussions and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Tech product owners and managers, business analysts, e-commerce or web leads, corporate strategists, front end/back end developers and marketing professionals.
• Entrepreneurs who want to analyze their own performance data.
• Newcomers to the field or anyone with a basic understanding of analytics.
• Students of data analytics who want to broaden their understanding of these concepts.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerThomas Weiler
MBA, International Business, U of Hamburg
Digital Performance Director, ATECNA Montreal
Thomas Weiler has over 10 years of analytics experience in a variety of industries, from healthcare to marketing to banking. Specialized in the human side of performance, Thomas strives to ask better questions and his approach to the craft focuses on the importance of planning, measuring and optimizing. He has a profound understanding of contemporary tools, methods, and cross-platform (mobile, web, Ecommerce) best practices, including expertise in Tag Management, Site Analytics, Data Visualization, A-B Testing and Session Recording.
Thomas is a natural educator, and an active participant in various Montreal-based tech communities, including DAMM (The Digital Analytics Meetup Montreal). He is passionate about fruitful exchange and leveraging data to optimize user experiences.
© Concordia University