Active and Effective Listening (Online)
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand the critical elements required to be an effective listener;
• Identify the right behaviours to adopt to be an active and effective listener;
• Assess and improve your listening skills.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, demonstrations, sub-group discussions and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Employees and managers seeking professional growth and success.
• Entrepreneurs who want to build a stronger, more sustainable company.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that contributes to the success of their organization.
• Anyone who wants to strengthen their relationships by becoming a better listener.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, remotely or in your office.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerNancy Lahaie, B.Sc., McGill
Nancy offers more than 20 years of marketing experience in creating and growing powerful brands with innovative strategies. She is recognized for her ability to build, mobilize, and engage multi-disciplinary teams around a project, a vision and company objectives. Over the years, she has worked with both in B2B and B2C markets, in large multi-national organizations as well as Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs). Nancy is an experienced consultant who has helped companies maximize their potential by helping them improve communication and listening skills.
© Concordia University