Making Remote Work More Efficient (Online)
Sorry, my mic was on mute. Yep, when it comes to online meetings, communication can be difficult. Traditional rules of interaction seem harder to follow. Procedures get muddied and misunderstandings are common. But take heart, fellow netizens, there’s a simple solution: sign up for this online workshop with industry pro Benoit Lamontagne and you’ll learn a vital new set of skills that will help you navigate the world of remote work with greater efficiency than ever.
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Properly prepare for an online meeting;
• Gain self-awareness about your personal behavior and preferences;
• Develop strategies to optimize communications while working with remote coworkers;
• Adapt your communications to your team members’ preferences;
• Understand the key success factors for efficient online meetings.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on co-active learning, theoretical information, real-world examples and case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to learn, work and be productive remotely. To help maximize engagement and learning, we highly recommended you keep your camera on throughout the workshop.
Who benefits the most?• Employees and managers who want to improve online meeting efficiency.
• Managers and business owners who want to maximize the effectiveness of online meetings.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
• Workers facing conflictual situations with peers or with superiors while communicating on line.
• Anyone, because we all need to communicate and these days, it’s mostly done remotely.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, remotely or in your office.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerBenoit Lamontagne, Eng., C.Adm., MBA
An electrical engineer and a member of both the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ) and the Chartered Administrators of Québec (C.Adm.) Benoit has worked in the aerospace field of avionics product development for over 13 years. During that time, he’s developed specific expertise in project management, continuous improvement, and leading organizational transformation. His insights into working remotely will be an asset to you and your organization.
© Concordia University