Leveraging Facebook Insights & Analytics for Success
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Use Facebook data to improve your marketing and advertising;
• Understand what Facebook tracks and why it matters;
• Measure and use Facebook analytics to influence your decision-making and strategies;
• Learn how to incorporate data derived from sources other than Facebook into your analyses;
• Gain better understanding of Facebook’s ad-campaign structure;
• Create a successful Facebook ad campaign for your business and measure its performance.
Our approachThis workshop uses a blended or fully online experiential-learning approach with four modules that help marketers gain immediate experience with the core elements of agile marketing. Methods include hands-on learning, real-world case examples and metacognitive reflections. In short, you’ll learn by sharing, thinking and doing.
Who benefits the most?• Web-marketing and advertising professionals, social-media specialists and content marketers who want to maximize their use of Facebook tools.
• Start-ups who want to optimize their online presence and success.
• Beginners and students who want to learn more about this vital social-media tool.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office, in one of our campus locations or on line.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Depending on public health guidelines in effect, this workshop will either be given in person or virtually. In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled, and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerTarek Riman, BBA, MA, MMIE
Founder | Best-Selling Author | University Instructor | Marketing Technology & Analytics Expert
Tarek is a digital marketing expert who has worked with 350+ agencies, SMBs and Fortune 500s. He is certified in all the major digital platforms including AdWords, Analytics, Bing, HubSpot, Woorank, OMCP, Facebook and Hootsuite.
A graduate of Concordia University, Queen's University, Berkeley University and Harvard, Tarek teaches at Concordia as well as several other Canadian and international universities. As a speaker, workshop leader and instructor, Tarek gives talks on Digital Analytics, Social Media, SEO/SEM, Digital Marketing, WordPress and Content Marketing with the goal of giving clients, companies, businesses and students the tools they need to use digital marketing effectively.
Tarek is the founder of a lifestyle blog called Montrealtips.com. He donates all proceeds generated from this blog to the Breakfast Club of Canada, UN Refugee Agency and the Montreal Children's Hospital. He is also involved with NGOs and charities in Canada and worldwide. He is the author of four best-selling books: "The Camino Within," "The Secret to Capitalizing on Analytics," "The SEO Way,” and "Paid Search Marketing."
Whether the goal is to drive traffic on websites, build effective SEM-based campaigns, understand key social media platforms or utilize Google Analytics to drive performance, Tarek thrives on supporting entrepreneurs, marketers and businesses to reach their full potential.
© Concordia University