Make the Most of Conversion Rate Optimization (Online)
Getting someone to find your site is only half the battle. Or maybe less than half. What counts, is getting people to engage with your site through conversions, sign-ups and purchases. And there are ways to do that effectively. One of them is by signing up for this day-long workshop with renowned industry expert, Tarek Riman. In six short, rich hours, you’ll learn how to do make your website work for you with optimized design, look & feel, tone & manner, GUI and most of all, performance. There are well over 1 billion websites on line at the moment. And you have two choices: take your chances as is, or optimize your potential for success by taking this workshop.
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand the basics of CRO, its various types and how they work;
• Gain insight into the benefits of CRO, its role in marketing and how it impacts business decision-making and success;
• Familiarize yourself with CRO analytics, tracking, heat-mapping and user sessions;
• Learn how CRO fits into the marketing mix, SEO and SEM.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning and real-world examples with instructor-led and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Marketing, web-marketing and advertising professionals who want to help their brands cut through the clutter.
• Start-ups who want to manage their own social-media advertising and presences.
• Beginners and students who want to learn more about how these vital tools can be used effectively.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or on line.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Depending on public health guidelines in effect, this workshop will either be given in person or on line. In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled, and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerTarek Riman, BBA, MA, MMIE
Founder | Best-Selling Author | University Instructor | Marketing Technology & Analytics Expert
Tarek is a digital marketing expert who has worked with 350+ agencies, SMBs and Fortune 500s. He is certified in all the major digital platforms including AdWords, Analytics, Bing, HubSpot, Woorank, OMCP, Facebook and Hootsuite.
A graduate of Concordia University, Queen's University, Berkeley University and Harvard, Tarek teaches at Concordia as well as several other Canadian and international universities. As a speaker, workshop leader and instructor, Tarek gives talks on Digital Analytics, Social Media, SEO/SEM, Digital Marketing, WordPress and Content Marketing with the goal of giving clients, companies, businesses and students the tools they need to use digital marketing effectively.
Tarek is the founder of a lifestyle blog called Montrealtips.com. He donates all proceeds generated from this blog to the Breakfast Club of Canada, UN Refugee Agency and the Montreal Children's Hospital. He is also involved with NGOs and charities in Canada and worldwide. He is the author of four best-selling books: "The Camino Within," "The Secret to Capitalizing on Analytics," "The SEO Way,” and "Paid Search Marketing."
Whether the goal is to drive traffic on websites, build effective SEM-based campaigns, understand key social media platforms or utilize Google Analytics to drive performance, Tarek thrives on supporting entrepreneurs, marketers and businesses to reach their full potential.
© Concordia University