Conscious Negotiation: Creating Better Relationships for Better Business (Online)
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand how a conscious negotiation approach better addresses emerging business cultures and challenges;
• Categorize positions vs. interests and design adaptive approaches that keep everyone’s interests at the forefront;
• Identify when another party is using unethical or combative practices and understand how to respond in a way that defuses, connects and maintains your own higher-level approach;
• Prioritize shared interests over the old win-lose mentality to create a sense of sense of shared purpose;
• Design new procedures and best practices that work for your business and leadership style.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on co-active coaching, conscious leadership, team performance coaching and case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to learn, work and be productive remotely.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?This workshop is primarily directed at negotiators, business professionals and leaders who want to to develop enhanced negotiation skills designed to prioritize best possible outcomes for everyone, where success is measured by overall impact rather than short-term wins.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office, in one of our campus locations or on line, in French or English.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerMelissa Dawn,
Founder and CEO of Your Life
Melissa is a renowned speaker and Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC),a Professional Certified Coach (PCC), Certified Team Performance Coach (CTPC), and Conscious Business Coach. She holds a BComm, is a contributor to the Huffington Post, Thrive Global and Entrepreneur and is regularly featured on top podcasts, radio and television programs. She is the author of the bestselling book, I Attract What I Am, and was named one of Hubspot’s Best Coaching Services worldwide for 2019 and 2020. She’s here at CCE to help you become a more conscious negotiator, so don’t miss out.
© Concordia University