Introduction to Agile Marketing (Online)
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Gain better responsiveness in the way you think, work and share;
• Enhance your focus on customer and market opportunities;
• Make better decisions based on data and experimentation rather than on opinions and assumptions;
• Increase productivity by creating real value instead of simply doing traditional “marketing” work.
Our approachThis workshop uses a blended or fully online experiential-learning approach with four modules that help marketers gain immediate experience with the core elements of agile marketing. Methods include hands-on learning, real-world case examples and metacognitive reflections. In short, you’ll learn by sharing, thinking and doing.
Who benefits the most?This workshop is primarily directed at marketing practitioners; some prior knowledge and experience is required to fully benefit from the content and approach.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or on line.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerThomas Hormaza
Thomas is the Managing Partner and Agile Coach at French Marketing. He is also a Marketing Instructor at Concordia University, York University and Champlain College and a regular Guest Speaker at McGill University, John Abbott College and the University of Toronto.
A dedicated Scrum Master and tireless promoter of Agile Education through the Agile Marketing Community he co-created, Thomas has established and delivered University- and College-level curricula in Entrepreneurship, Starting your Tech Business and Applications of Agile Marketing such as Minimal Viable Products, Sales Process & Lifetime Value of a Customer. His mission is to help learners discover their full potential through Education and Human Performance Technology (HPT) and he joins us in this workshop to help you!
© Concordia University