Marketing 2020 for Better Strategy (Online)
Have you ever wondered what a marketing team does? Or why do your customers buy your products / services instead of your competitors’? Do you want to create campaigns that resonate with your target customers? Whether you want to improve your business results or simply equip yourself for new challenges in your career, expert Nancy Lahaie will help you gain a better understanding of marketing fundamentals, purchasing decision-making processes and tools to better reach your customers according to the needs of your organization. Ready to dive into the exciting world of marketing? We thought so. Register now!
Your take-awayThis training will enable you to:
• Identify the role of marketing in an organization;
• Analyze the marketing basics (the marketing mix);
• Understand how to take a client-centered approach;
• Identify the important steps involved in building a solid brand;
• Select relevant marketing tools (social networks, market research, etc.).
Our approachThis business-oriented workshop is based on fundamental theories, industry case studies, and real-world applications. In short, you’ll grow professionally by enhancing your knowledge of marketing.
Who benefits the most?• Employees working in any line of business or communications;
• Business owners and managers;
• Team leads;
• Anyone who is looking to improve their marketing knowledge;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
All workshops can be customized for corporate groups. They can be offered on the date of your choosing, remotely, in your office or in one of our campuses.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerNancy Lahaie, B.Sc., McGill
Nancy is a seasoned pro with more than 20 years of marketing experience in creating and growing powerful brands with innovative strategies. She is recognized for her ability to build, mobilize and engage multi-disciplinary teams around a project, a vision and company objectives. Over the years, she has worked with both in B2B and B2C markets, in large multi-national organizations as well as small & medium enterprises (SMEs). She's an experienced consultant who that has helped companies maximize their commercial potential and she can help you elevate your brand experience.
© Concordia University