Differentiate Yourself and Become a Key Player (Online)
You may have the best product or service on the market, and yet you do not dominate in your market share. What place does your product occupy in your current and potential customer’s mind? If you want to attract more sales, more customers or more users, you have to differentiate yourself, but how…? Are the attributes of the product the only way to make a difference in the client’s decision-making process?
In this workshop, industry expert Nancy Lahaie will discuss the importance of having a clear statement that defines why you are the best in what you do for your customers in all aspects of the client engagement cycle.
Your take-awayThis training will enable you to:
• Identify what a value proposition is and why it is important;
• Discover and articulate your value proposition (what can you change or adjust to get noticed);
• Incorporate your value proposition into all of your customer touchpoints;
• Better understand your customer journey (marketing collaterals, sales pitches, etc.);
• Use tools to help you build, communicate and use your company or organization’s value proposition.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on coaching, leadership, and real-world case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to recognize how you can differentiate your business from your competitors and how to maximize your work and be productive accordingly.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who’s looking to understand how to differentiate their business from competitors;
• Anyone looking for information on best practices regarding value propositions;
• Managers and business owners who want to improve their management skills overall;
• Managers and business owners looking to support and mobilize their teams both personally and professionally;
• Employers who want to give their employees a learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
All workshops can be customized for corporate groups. They can be offered on the date of your choosing, remotely, in your office or in one of our campuses.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerNancy Lahaie, B.Sc., McGill
Nancy is a seasoned pro with more than 20 years of marketing experience in creating and growing powerful brands with innovative strategies. She is recognized for her ability to build, mobilize and engage multi-disciplinary teams around a project, a vision and company objectives. Over the years, she has worked with both in B2B and B2C markets, in large multi-national organizations as well as small & medium enterprises (SMEs). She's an experienced consultant who that has helped companies maximize their commercial potential and she can help you elevate your brand experience.
© Concordia University