Maximize Your Social Media Strategies (Online)
This workshop provides an introduction to the exciting world of Social Media Marketing. Industry expert Tarek Riman will provide you with a snapshot of the major social channels, their benefits, their respective strengths and weaknesses, the consumer journey and the role they can play in the overall Social Media Marketing Strategy.
This workshop will also introduce ways to capitalize on Publishing, Targeting, Automation and Cross-posting. A key part of this workshop will be working towards setting up and optimizing a social media editorial calendar across several marketing channels, taking into account consumer journeys, timing, seasonality, trends, best practices, hashtags and more.
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Understand the importance of Social Media Marketing for any size business in 2022;
• Grasp the difference between Owned vs Free channels;
• Obtain an overview of measuring social media performance;
• Learn how to capitalize on Publishing, Targeting and Cross-posting
• Learn how to implement, optimize and set up a Social Media Editorial calendar;
• Understand the strengths and weaknesses of a Platform strategy;
• Learn how to capitalize on the Consumer Journey in your social media strategy.
Our approachThis business-oriented workshop is based on fundamental theories, industry case studies, and real-world applications. In short, you’ll grow professionally by enhancing your knowledge of social media marketing.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?If your area of expertise is on the following list, you could benefit greatly from this workshop:
• Employees working in marketing and communications;
• Business owners and managers;
• Team leads;
• Anyone who is looking to step up their social media game;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
All workshops can be customized for corporate groups. They can be offered on the date of your choosing, remotely, in your office or in one of our campuses.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) You need to bring your laptop to attend.
5) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerTarek Riman, BBA, MA, MMIE
Founder | Best-Selling Author | University Instructor | Marketing Technology & Analytics Expert
Tarek is a digital marketing expert who has worked with 350+ agencies, SMBs and Fortune 500s. He is certified in all the major digital platforms including AdWords, Analytics, Bing, HubSpot, Woorank, OMCP, Facebook and Hootsuite.
A graduate of Concordia University, Queen's University, Berkeley University and Harvard, Tarek teaches at Concordia as well as several other Canadian and international universities. As a speaker, workshop leader and instructor, Tarek gives talks on Digital Analytics, Social Media, SEO/SEM, Digital Marketing, WordPress and Content Marketing with the goal of giving clients, companies, businesses and students the tools they need to use digital marketing effectively.
Tarek is the founder of a lifestyle blog called Montrealtips.com. He donates all proceeds generated from this blog to the Breakfast Club of Canada, UN Refugee Agency and the Montreal Children's Hospital. He is also involved with NGOs and charities in Canada and worldwide. He is the author of four best-selling books: "The Camino Within," "The Secret to Capitalizing on Analytics," "The SEO Way,” and "Paid Search Marketing."
Whether the goal is to drive traffic on websites, build effective SEM-based campaigns, understand key social media platforms or utilize Google Analytics to drive performance, Tarek thrives on supporting entrepreneurs, marketers and businesses to reach their full potential.
© Concordia University