Internet of Things and 5G mobile communications (Online)
Course Code: CEPS 1121EO
Geeks and experts from all over the world would agree that 5G is the foundation for realizing the full potential of Internet of Things aka IoT. The combination of the 5th generation of mobile technologies (5G) and Internet of Things is one of the most promising disruptions and a source of new business opportunities.
During this workshop, you will get an accelerated overview of the most important factors for 5G and IoT: technical capabilities, existing initiatives, envisioned deployments and market opportunities. Hurry up and register: the industry is already working to develop a new global standard.
Your take-awayThis training will enable you to:
• Explore the fundamentals of 5G and IoT, in comparison with previous 3G and 4G technologies;
• Compare existing IoT technologies around the world in terms of market presence and technical architecture;
• Analyze existing industry cases and discuss potential implementation ideas based on 5G capabilities;
• Understand the potential of both technologies when combined with artificial intelligence and data science.
Our approachThis business-oriented workshop is based on fundamental theories and industry case studies taken from large data-driven companies. In short, you’ll learn by reading, thinking and doing. Case readings and AV material are drawn from current topics and recent news/events.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?If your area of expertise is on the following list, you could benefit greatly from this workshop:
• Data-oriented professionals;
• Curious human beings
• Data strategists;
• Business analysts;
• Business professionals in technology-oriented projects;
• IT professionals;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
All workshops can be customized for corporate groups. They can be offered on the date of your choosing, remotely, in your office or in one of our campuses.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerAdrian Gonzalez Sanchez,
M.Sc. (Mobile Communications), M.B.A. | Telematics Engineer, Senior Consultant on Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technology, Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO)
Adrian Gonzalez Sanchez is a Senior Cloud, Data & AI Specialist at Microsoft, as well as the industry lead at the Spanish Observatory of Ethical AI (OdiseIA). He was a senior consultant and product owner in AI and data science with CGI Canada and IVADO Labs, head of customer success for Peritus.ai Canada, and has been a consultant to other data-driven companies in Europe and Latin America.
Adrian has a wealth of hands-on experience in the fields of artificial intelligence, ethics and responsible AI, big data and cloud-enabled systems, data-driven corporate strategy, national AI strategies and regulations, telecommunications, and the Internet of Things. He is a frequent university lecturer and collaborates with 2U / GetSmarter as a tutor and learning facilitator for MIT Sloan's AI and Blockchain and Harvard VPAL's Fintech Executive Training courses.
© Concordia University