Introduction to Digital Marketing (Online)
If you ever felt like exploring the fundamentals aspects of the digital marketing ecosystem, discover how the marketing world shifted from traditional to digital and to get an introduction to the major channels that make up the digital marketing strategies for a lot of successful businesses, by all means, register for this workshop!
Hosted by seasoned expert Tarek Riman, this online workshop is the perfect opportunity to get an overview of analytics, data, research, trends, consumer journeys, personas and build on that through digital marketing tactics and strategies.
Your take-awayThis training will enable you to:
• Understand the importance of digital marketing for any sized business in 2020;
• Get introduced to the different channels of digital marketing;
• Define the roles of analytics, trends and data in digital marketing;
• Create and marry personas with journeys and trends to create impactful strategies;
• Discover core digital marketing tools such as SEO, SEM, Social Media and Analytics.
Our approachThis business-oriented workshop is based on fundamental theories, industry case studies, and real-world applications. In short, you’ll grow professionally by enhancing your knowledge of digital marketing.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?If your area of expertise is on the following list, you could benefit greatly from this workshop:
• Employees working in marketing, communications and e-commerce;
• Data specialists;
• Team leads;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
All workshops can be customized for corporate groups. They can be offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campuses.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerTarek Riman, BBA
Tarek is the Founder of Cap.TaiM, a full-service digital marketing agency. He’s also a business and motivational speaker, a regular contributor to Thrive Global, The Huffington Post and Social Media Today, Professor of marketing and founder of the blog Montrealtips.com, proceeds from which all go to UNHCR, Montreal Children's Hospital, various scholarships, and other causes. He is the international best-selling author of The Camino Within, The Secret to Capitalizing on Analytics and The SEO Way.
© Concordia University