Project Management for Remote Teams (Online)
We evolve in highly productive, technologically savvy environments. Phones, applications and online conferences provide many alternatives when it comes to coordinating with other team members and overseeing the progression projects.
Nevertheless, when working with remote teams, project managers must often deal with an overall feeling of lack of control due to difficulty measuring performance of teams and the inability to quickly acquire all the information required to take decisions. Managing remotely requires project managers to think differently, adapt their managerial skills and take proper advantage of available technology.
This online training is for individuals who are managing projects with remote or hybrid teams looking to improve their management skills and efficiency.
Your take-awayThis training will enable you to:
• Understand how to adapt the main activities of the project management life cycle (planning, executing and controlling);
• Gain knowledge of the tools that can be used to visualize and optimize project activities;
• Develop strategies to improve communication skills;
• Discover innovative ways to develop team member’s leadership.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on co-active learning, theoretical information, real-world examples and case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to learn, work and be productive through remote project management.
Who benefits the most?• Project Managers;
• Business owners;
• Team leads;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerBenoit Lamontagne
Ing., Adm.A., Candidat MBA, Candidat C.M.C.
Benoit is an electrical engineer and a member of both the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ) and the Chartered Administrators of Québec (C.Adm.) who has worked in the aerospace industry, in the field of avionics product development, for over 13 years. During that time, Benoît developed an expertise in project management, continuous improvement and leading organizational transformations.
© Concordia University