Efficient Online Meetings (Online)
At first, online meetings were an alternative to the sometimes-chaotic conference call with its infamous “mute” button. Nowadays, online meetings are more common within organizations and most of us must either prepare, animate or attend online meetings several times a week. It’s actually a reality many people experienced in Spring 2020…
The technology has greatly evolved which allows shorter setup time, fewer interruptions and better visual and sound quality. However, some meetings are still ending with an unsatisfactory feeling of not being as efficient as a “regular meeting”. Can we overcome this feeling? What are the best practices for online meetings? What can we do to improve? Feeling like those questions are eating you alive? Don’t panic. Register now!
Your take-awayThis training will enable you to:
• Learn about the main differences between the various types of meetings (face-to-face, over the phone, online, etc.);
• Develop strategies to optimize communications while conducting an online meeting;
• Find out how to properly prepare for an online meeting;
• Recognize the key roles for an efficient online meeting;
• Understand the key success factors for an efficient online meeting.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on co-active learning, theoretical information, real-world examples and case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to learn, work and be productive remotely.
Who benefits the most?• Employees and managers looking to improve online meeting efficiency;
• Managers and business owners looking to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of online meetings;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerBenoit Lamontagne
Ing., Adm.A., Candidat MBA, Candidat C.M.C.
Benoit is an electrical engineer and a member of both the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ) and the Chartered Administrators of Québec (C.Adm.) who has worked in the aerospace industry, in the field of avionics product development, for over 13 years. During that time, Benoît developed an expertise in project management, continuous improvement and leading organizational transformations.
© Concordia University