Conflict Management (Online)
Course Code: CEPS 1109EO
Conflict occurs every day in the workplace. Amidst this conflict, real (sometimes deep!) improvement can be made to the work performed by a team. Sometimes, conflict will appear to be resolved but will resurface every now and then, a little bit like recurring back pain. Other conflict unfortunately escalates to the point where usual tasks cannot be performed efficiently. Everybody reacts differently towards conflict. Knowing one self and managing relationships are at the very core of our ability to manage conflict.
Although there is no single methodology to resolve conflict, this online training will allow you to better understand how to act when conflict is detected. You can also count on Benoit Lamontagne’s expertise to provide you with the best possible tools to implement long-lasting, efficient and effective processes.
Your take-awayThis training will enable you to:
• Build awareness for the different types of conflict that can arise in a workplace;
• Discover how to prevent unproductive conflict at work;
• Learn the behavior to adopt when a conflict escalates;
• Understand what skills must be developed in order to better manage conflict.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on co-active learning, theoretical information, real-world examples and case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to learn, work and be productive through conflict management.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone, because let’s be honest, conflict can arise in many situations;
• Employees facing conflictual situations with peers or with superiors;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerBenoit Lamontagne
Ing., Adm.A., Candidat MBA, Candidat C.M.C.
Benoit is an electrical engineer and a member of both the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ) and the Chartered Administrators of Québec (C.Adm.) who has worked in the aerospace industry, in the field of avionics product development, for over 13 years. During that time, Benoît developed an expertise in project management, continuous improvement and leading organizational transformations.
© Concordia University