Creating Human Connection While Working From Home (Online)
As more organizations move to work-from-home models, issues of connection, communication and collaboration are factors to consider. Individuals and teams may feel distant, silos may start to form, and overall morale may drop. Feeling nervous? Please don’t! This presents a powerful opportunity to form new pathways of connection strengthen leadership and transition our office cultures into something better and stronger.
In this workshop, you will be guided by certified coach Melissa Dawn to start showing up more consciously (but remotely), taking a holistic and authentic approach to leading others, creating more human connection, and embracing distance-working as a powerful tool for connection. You will develop strategies to be intentionally aware of your impact, tune into your higher self, work on your physical, mental and emotional well-being and ensure the people around you are doing so too.
Now more than ever, connection matters.
Your take-awayThis training will enable you to:
• Design a personal leadership style that allows you to handle whatever comes up confidently;
• Understand why and how to prioritize connection over getting things done as a means of fueling motivation and engagement for higher productivity;
• Design communication strategies to empower real conversations that get to the core of what is going on and use them as platforms to move forward;
• Create a strong sense of togetherness and shared purpose within your team, or organization.
Our approachThis online workshop is based on co-active coaching, conscious leadership, team performance coaching and case studies. In short, you’ll grow professionally by mastering your ability to learn, work and be productive remotely.
In order to maximize engagement and knowledge transfer during our online workshops, it is highly recommended that participants keep their cameras on.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to maximize their ability to work remotely;
• Individuals who want to seek an opportunity to better balance their personal and professional lives;
• Managers who wants to improve their managerial and coaching skills;
• Business owners who want to improve their ability to deal effectively with employees working remotely;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
All workshops can be customized for corporate groups. They can be offered on the date of your choosing, remotely or in your office.
Important details1) Registration fee includes electronic course materials.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerMelissa Dawn,
Founder, CEO of Your Life
Melissa is a renowned speaker, author and coach certified by the International Coaches Federation as a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC); a Professional Certified Coach (PCC); and a Certified Team Performance Coach (CTPC). She holds a B.Comm. degree, is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post, Thrive Global and Entrepreneur; and is regularly featured on leading podcasts, radio and television programs. She is the author of the bestselling book, I Attract What I Am, and was recently named one of Hubspot’s Best Coaching Services worldwide for 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
© Concordia University