DATA AND AI PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Apply project management and product ownership techniques unique to AI and data projects;
• Gain in-depth understanding of the typical roles and responsibilities, stages and outputs of AI projects;
• Understand the principle of Agile and hybrid project management and their potential benefits and drawbacks when implemented in AI specific projects;
• Predict the necessary steps for a successful AI project and the interaction with the data team.
Our approachThis business-oriented workshop is based on fundamental theories and industry case studies taken from large data-driven companies. In short, you’ll learn by reading, thinking and doing. Case readings and AV material are drawn from current topics and recent news/events.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Who benefits the most?If your area of expertise is on the following list, you could benefit greatly from this workshop:
• Project managers;
• Product owners;
• Team leaders;
• Data-oriented professionals;
• Data strategists;
• Business analysts;
• Business professionals in technology-oriented projects;
• IT professionals;
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University