Adapting your Business to be AI Ready
It's called artificial intelligence but it requires a very real understanding of its application and impact on business and industry. That's where you come in. Upon completion of this intensive one-day workshop with industry expert Sydney Swaine-Simon, you'll understand how AI affects everything from hiring and wages to policy-making and ethics. You'll also have the knowledge and tools to analyze various AI technologies and solutions, determine their viability and usefulness and properly integrate them into your own business or industry. Ready to get real about AI? This is the workshop for you!
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Identify the key areas where AI has a direct impact in your area of business/industry;
• Learn how AI will impact government and industry policies and regulations;
• Recognize and anticipate the short- and long-term problems created by AI-enabled automation;
• Improve your ability to provide potential solutions to problems incurred through the application of AI;
• Conduct long-term planning to enhance the integration of AI into your business/industry.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning and theory with real-world and hypothetical scenarios enhanced by applied learning in AI-enabled automation. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• • Senior executives, managers, project leaders, employers and others interested in the impact of AI on a particular field of business or industry.
• Anyone who wants to gain a deeper understanding of the impact on AI in the working world.
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization.
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to email@example.com and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerSydney Swaine-Simon
B.Sc., Computer Science; B Sc. Psychology
Having completed his studies in psychology, business and computer science, Sydney developed a strong passion for emerging technology, entrepreneurship, innovation and artificial intelligence. In 2012, Sydney became one of the co-founders of District 3, one of Quebec’s largest innovation and entrepreneurship centers, and has played an active role ever since. His recent responsibilities include managing a program to help Montreal teams participating in the AI XPRIZE, an international competition that asks teams to solve Grand Challenges using Artificial Intelligence. Sydney also co-founded NeuroTechX, a non-profit organization responsible for building the largest international network of neuro-technology enthusiasts.
© Concordia University