Business-Case Driven Decision-Making Workshop
***Until the current public health situation with the COVID-19 is resolves, this workshops will be offered in a 3.5 hours online format.***
Your take-awayThis workshop will empower you to:
• Design a business case using a systematic approach;
• Build validated financial models in support of your cases;
• Identify critical variables that can affect the results of your cases;
• Highlight non-financial benefits that will act as a vital support to your cases;
• Package and effectively present the results of your cases when the time to make a business decision arrives.
Our approachThis workshop is based on an optimized practical approach that mixes active learning, self-assessment activities, demonstrations and individual exercises. In short, you’ll learn by doing and sharing.
Who benefits the most?• Product and project managers who have to justify and/or get approval for their proposals
• Managers assigned to business-case development in support of executive decisions
• Sales people and sales managers who want to master the art of convincing
• Employers who want to give their employees a great learning opportunity that will contribute to the success of their organization
We're flexible. That means workshops can be customized for corporate groups and offered on the date of your choosing, in your office or in one of our campus locations.
Important details1) Registration fee includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
2) In the event we don’t have enough participants, the workshop will be cancelled and you will, of course, be reimbursed in full.
3) This workshop meets the requirements for the 1% Conformity Law (in accordance with the Workforce Skills Development and Recognition Act).
4) If you wish to pay for this workshop via invoice, please write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and our service staff will assist you.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
Your trainerEugene Roditi, B.Sc., B.Eng.
Eugene Roditi is President and founder of Roditi Consulting Group Inc. (RCG Inc.), a boutique consulting firm specializing in leadership assessment and development, innovation techniques, management approaches and strategic-thinking frameworks. From 2003 to 2009, Eugene was also founder and President of Oritmy Consulting Group. Over the past 25 years, he has acquired a wealth of experience in leadership assessment and development, creativity and problem resolution, strategic planning and personal effectiveness. Today, Eugene regularly gives workshops in leadership, creativity and business-case-driven decision-making.
© Concordia University