SOCIAL MEDIA - STRATEGIES & ROI
Course Code: CEPR 225This course is the follow-up to CEPR 125, which you probably really liked. No wonder. It turned something you use all day long into skills that can last a lifetime. In this course, you'll deepen your understanding of the elements required in designing a successful social media campaign. And that means ROI: return on investment. You'll keep up to date with best practices and strategies as you develop a comprehensive social media strategy to market a business or organization using social ads, supporting systems and advanced strategies on all the most popular social media sites. And that will give you a very distinct advantage.
|CEPR 125||SOCIAL MEDIA - NETWORKS AND CONCEPTS|
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Use social media research as a strategic tool.
• Define most important social media KPIs;
• Collect and analyze data to expand your social media presence;
• Develop a content strategy and editorial calendar;
• Match social media channels to consumer journey and strategic touchpoints.
• Perform a competitive and internal audit utilizing research to find best practices and recommendations
• Utilize social analytics to measure ROI using platform insights and external research.
Our approachIn this program, you'll gain real-world knowledge, experience and insights through hands-on training from industry experts with a wealth of experience. Individual and group activities are very hands-on, bridging the gap between theory and practice. This course is designed for the students to meet regularly during live synchronous learning in an online virtual classroom (Zoom).
Who benefits the most?• Students who completed CEPR 125 and want to continue their studies.
• Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of social media.
• Students who want to work in public relations, advertising, website creation, management, or virtually any other field that communicates online.
• Public relations professionals who want to broaden their own reach or that of their clients.
• Students moving onward to an academic path in the web world.
• Employees in marketing, communications or sales who want to refresh their skills or open new horizons.
• Small-business owners or association members who manage their own communications.
• Website owners/managers who want to maximize their reach on the web.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University