SOCIAL MEDIA - NETWORKS AND CONCEPTS
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Use social media effectively;
• Build your profile on the top social networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube;
• Gain knowledge about the top social networks and their audiences, tactical differences and strengths;
• Evaluate target markets and choose the right social networks;
• Build a case for choosing the best social channels in a marketing mix and present your findings;
• Create an integrated social media strategy.
Our approachIn this program, you'll gain real-world knowledge, experience and insights through hands-on training from industry experts with a wealth of experience. Individual and group activities are very hands-on, bridging the gap between theory and practice.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of social media.
• Students who want to work in public relations, advertising, website creation, management, or virtually any other field that communicates online.
• Public relations professionals who want to broaden their own reach or that of their clients.
• Students moving onward to an academic path in the web world.
• Employees in marketing, communications or sales who want to refresh their skills or open new horizons.
• Small-business owners or association members who manage their own communications.
• Website owners/managers who want to maximize their reach on the web.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University