INTRO TO DIGITAL IMAGING
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Learn the essentials of Adobe Photoshop;
• Create modern, edgy photographic looks with Photoshop;
• Learn to choose and use the appropriate Photoshop tools, such as special effects, channels and filters;
• Gain experience with Photoshop commands;
• Understand layers and use them effectively;
• Develop your skills blending images using masks;
• Analyze images and properly determine the required corrections or manipulations to be applied.
Our approachIn this course, you'll gain real-world experience by working with a seasoned pro who'll show you the ropes. More excitingly, you'll learn through hands-on projects using the most powerful equipment and the very latest software. You can't get skills like this on YouTube.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to manipulate digital images using Adobe Photoshop.
• Artists who want to expand their creative horizons.
• Art students who want to broaden their capacity for creative expression.
• Anyone who is contemplating a career in photography, graphic design and visual communications.
• Anyone working in advertising, marketing, promotions, sales or communications.
Important detailsComputer knowledge and familiarity with Mac OSX is required to take this course.
Concordia CCE Loyalty Discount
All students who meet at least one of the following conditions, will receive a 10% discount on their CCE course or workshop tuition fees:
1) Have completed a CCE, Undergraduate or Graduate course at Concordia University in a prior academic term;
2) Have completed a language proficiency test (IELTS) at CCE;
3) Have completed a CCE Professional Development Seminar/Workshop.
This discount is based on the information maintained in the Concordia University student information system.
NOTE: This discount does not apply to a language proficiency test enrollment (IELTS) nor to application fees for admission to a CCE program of study.
© Concordia University