FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY I
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Acquire the basic technical and professional skills of lighting for fashion photography;
• Learn how to pose your models for particular styles of photography;
• Gain experience managing workflow in the studio;
• Evaluate fashion photos for artistic and technical quality.
Our approachIn this course, you'll gain in-depth knowledge, hands-on experience and the latest industry techniques from seasoned pros. You’ll also get plenty of opportunity to explore your creative potential shaping light on location and in professional-quality photo studios.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone considering a career in fashion photography.
• Anyone who wants to broaden their photographic abilities.
• Artists who want to expand their creative horizons.
• Art students who want to broaden their capacity for creative expression.
• Art directors working in advertising, marketing, sales or communication.
Important detailsStudents are required to have their own digital single lens reflex, 35mm or medium-format 120 camera.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
|CEPH 109||CAMERA I - VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS|
|CEPH 219||PHOTOSHOP I & II - DIGITAL DIMENSIONS|
© Concordia University