SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING
But it doesn't have to be that way if people understand the basics of search engine marketing the way you will once you've completed this course. In just ten short classes, you'll learn how to increase traffic and brand awareness through organic and paid search engine marketing techniques. You'll get practical training on web optimization tools, and learn how to manage and measure paid advertising with Google Analytics and AdWords. You'll also learn best practices for display ads, how to write ad copy and calls to action, as well as strategies for keyword research and more. If you want to learn the fundamentals of search engine marketing, search no more. It's right here in this course.
Your take-awayThis course is a great way to help you:
• Create, optimize and measure Adwords and PPC social-media campaigns;
• Research keywords and write effective ad and landing page copy;
• Implement digital marketing strategies to increase web traffic and brand awareness.
Our approachIn this course, you'll gain real-world skills and best practices from experienced pros who'll show you the ropes. More excitingly, you'll learn by doing. You can't get skills like this on YouTube.
Who benefits the most?• Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of SEM.
• Students who want to work in advertising, social media, public relations, website creation, writing for the web and management.
• Copywriters who want to learn how to write effectively for the web.
• Students moving onward to an academic path in the web world.
• Employees in marketing, communications or sales who want to refresh their skills or open new horizons.
• Small-business owners, entrepreneurs or association members who manage their own communications.
• Website owners/managers who want to maximize their reach on the web.
Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni, based on the information maintained by the Office of the Registrar, are waived from paying registration and late registration fees when enrolling for courses at Concordia Continuing Education. In addition, Concordia University Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni will receive a 10% reduction on their tuition fees. The Alumni discount is automatically calculated when students enroll on-line.
© Concordia University